70+ Birthday Wishes, Quotes and Prayers For a Daughter From Dad or Mom

 

happy birthday to my daughter, happy birthday wishes for daughter, happy birthday wishes for daughter from dad or mom, short and simple birthday wishes for daughter, funny birthday wishes for daughter, happy birthday quotes for daughter, happy birthday prayers for daughter

A birthday is a celebration of growth and achievement within a one-year interval. As a good dad or mom, you must show your love and care for your daughter's birthday by wishing her heartwarming happy birthday wishes and ensuring that your birthday wishes for her are not just words but a sweet, lovely, and heartfelt message that will make her happy and hold forever. 

Are you ready to make her day lovely and the happiest day for her? Then use our sweet and heartfelt birthday wishes, quotes, and prayers for your daughter. These birthday wishes can be sent to your daughter from a near or long distance as well.
 
Prove yourself as the best father or mother!! Make sure to read it from the top to the end to find the one that she will love most. 



Birthday Wishes For Daughter

⦁  To my one and only daughter, I wish you a happy birthday.

⦁  Happy birthday to the best daughter that I'm proud of. May your dreams come true today and always.

⦁  Happy birthday to my darling daughter, who is my joy, happiness, and everything. 

⦁  To the best daughter I have. I wish you a happy birthday. Keep shining like the sun today and forever. 

⦁  Today is your special day, my darling daughter. We can't wait to celebrate you. I wish you a happy birthday.

⦁  Happy birthday to my daughter. Your daddy, mommy, and everyone is wishing you from here. 

⦁  I hope you find happiness and joy in you today. Happy birthday, darling.

⦁  Happy birthday to my brilliant and excellent daughter whom I'm proud of. I wish you more and endless success and achievement this year.

⦁  I'm here for you to celebrate you today, my darling daughter. Happy birthday to you! 

⦁  Happy birthday to my special girl. You are such an amazing daughter to me and an amazing person to the world. 

Reminder: View all our lifestyle

You might also like this click here


Birthday Wishes For Daughter From Dad

⦁  Happy birthday, daughter; your dad is wishing you today. I will continue to love and care for you more this year. 

⦁  I wish you a happy birthday, my truely loved daughter. Words can't express how much love I have for you as my daughter. 

⦁  Don't worry, your dad will always be there by your side, no matter what. Happy birthday, my daughter.

⦁  Happy birthday to the best daughter who loves me the most and takes care of me. May the Lord continue to bless you every day.

⦁  I always thank God to have you as my daughter. You bring joy and happiness to me every day. I wish you a fantastic happy birthday, my darling daughter. 

⦁  Today is a joyful day for you, and I'm ready to give out all that you want just to make you happy. Happy birthday to you. 

⦁  Happy birthday to the daughter of inspiration. Your strength, courage, kindness, and love inspire me every day.

⦁  Happy birthday to the most beautiful, kind, and strong daughter. I am so proud to be your dad. 

Reminder: View all our quotes


Birthday Wishes For Daughter From Mom

⦁  Happy birthday to my lovely daughter, who brings joy and a smile to my face every day. I'm so grateful to have you in my life as my daughter. 

⦁  I'm always happy to celebrate your special day every year—happy birthday to my beautiful daughter.  

⦁  Being your mother has always been a true blessing to me. Thank you for being a caring and amazing daughter to me.

⦁  My heart belongs to you always, my beautiful daughter. I will never stop loving, missing, and caring for you. Happy birthday to the apple of my eye.

⦁  Dear daughter, you are a true blessing to me and our family. I thank God every day for who you are and become. Today is a special day to celebrate God's blessing in your life and all that you have done. Happy birthday.

⦁  Today we don't just celebrate you, we also celebrate who you are and your support in our family. I'm so proud to call you an incredible daughter a mother could ask for. Happy birthday to you. 

⦁  Happy birthday to my favorite one-kind daughter. Your mom is wishing you a happy birthday from here. Enjoy today and have endless fun wherever you are. 

Reminder: View all our life lessons

You might also like this dress as your daughter birthday gift


Short and Simple Birthday Wishes For a Daughter

⦁  Happy birthday to my small baby girl.

⦁  Happy birthday to my lovely independent daughter I have.

⦁  To my best and amazing daughter. Happy birthday to you. 

⦁  Happy birthday to the best, amazing, sweet and funny daughter I have. You makes me happy everyday. 

⦁  Happy birthday to the most brilliant daughter. 

⦁  Happy birthday to my daughter. I love you so much.

⦁  Happy birthday to my favorite daughter in the world! So proud of you.

⦁  Not a day goes by that I don't think of you, darling. Happy birthday.

⦁  Another year older, another year wiser. Happy birthday, sweetheart!

⦁  Happy birthday to my little angel. Enjoy your day to the fullest.


Birthday Quotes For Daughter

⦁  My love for you is eternal and can't be separated. Happy birthday to you, my daughter.

⦁  Today is a special day for you to be celebrated. Enjoy and have fun.

⦁  It's a must for a good father and mother to cherish their daughter. I love you and cherish you most, my dear daughter. 

⦁  My love for you as a {put father or mother} is unbreakable. 

⦁  You are unique and a special daughter to me, dear. Wishing you a happy birthday.

⦁  When I wake up this morning, smiles and joy come to me because today is so bright and beautiful. Happy birthday, daughter.

⦁  Your birthday is a special gift to me and everyone around you. I love you so much and miss you more and more today. Wishing you the happiest birthday.

⦁  You make my heart sing and whisper of joy every day. I'm so happy to have you as a daughter. Thank you for all you are doing. Happy birthday to you. 

⦁  Dear daughter, my heart is fully loaded with your feelings today and forever. I love and miss you so much. Happy birthday.

⦁  My daughter is the sunshine of our family that shines on us when our body is full of cold. Your presence in our lives is a unique gift from God.


Birthday Prayers For Daughter

⦁  Happy birthday to you, my daughter. I pray for more success and achievement in life for you this year. May God continue to bless you every day. 

⦁  Dear God, Thank you for all we do today for my daughter's special day. I pray that you give my daughter the chance and mercy to celebrate another blessed year for her. Let her eye see and witness her birthday celebration next year. 

⦁  Heavenly father, I pray that as we celebrate my daughter's birthday, may you bless her with good health, joy, happiness, and a fulfilling life.

⦁  Dear heavenly father and angel, As I wish and celebrate my daughter's birthday today, I hope that you will wish and celebrate her as well. I pray for your guidance and support for her through this year and forever.

⦁  O Lord, I pray that you continue to watch over my daughter this year. Please protect her from something that is harmful to her and leads to destruction.

⦁  Heavenly Father, bless my daughter on her birthday. May she grow in your wisdom, grace, and love every day.

⦁  Lord, you are the rock of my daughter. Please protect her and surround her with your angel. 


Birthday Wishes For a Daughter From Long Distance

⦁  Happy birthday to my daughter of pride. Me and your mom are wishing you from here. 

⦁  Happy birthday to my lovely daughter, who is a mile away from me but close to my heart. I love you so much, dear. Enjoy your fantastic day and have fun.

⦁  I wish I could be there to celebrate with you, but the distance doesn't permit. I'm sending you all the love and hugs I have for you today. Happy birthday, dear daughter.

⦁  Distance may separate our flesh, but the love I have for you as a { put father or mother } is everlasting and unbreakable love. Happy birthday, darling daughter.

⦁  Looking at the moon and star today makes me feel like I'm seeing and touching you. I hope you will feel me also. Happy birthday to you, dearest daughter. 

⦁  To my amazing daughter. Your dad and mom are wishing you a happy birthday from a long distance. We hope to see you soon and celebrate you in person.

⦁  Keep pushing and hustling where you are, you have a brilliant future ahead of you. I can't wait to see all the amazing things you will accomplish. Happy birthday to my daughter with a shining star. 

⦁  Happy birthday to you, my daughter. I hope you are celebrating your birthday together with your friends and loved ones. Don't worry, your mother will be celebrating you in spirit.

⦁  Dear daughter, I miss everything about you. Your laugh, love, care, advice, and strength inspire me always. I can't wait to see you in person to celebrate your birthday with you. Happy birthday to you.

⦁  I'm not there to hug you and celebrate with you, but I'm blowing out your candles today to celebrate my love and wishes for you from afar. Happy Birthday, my precious daughter!


Funny Birthday Wishes For Daughter

⦁  Happy birthday to my young offspring! Don't worry you will soon become adult.

⦁  Happy birthday to my independent daughter who is old enough, but don't forget you are not as old as I am. 

⦁  I can't still believe that my daughter of { put age } by then is now an adult of { put age } year by now. It shocks my honestly. 

⦁  Dear daughter, you let me drink wine and eat cake today just because of you. Happy birthday!

⦁  As I am getting older, my daughter is getting more younger and looks like Cici. I'm happy for that.

⦁  Dear Daughter, Can you just imagine that I'm so glad you're not a boy.
 
⦁  Happy birthday to my daughter who is taller, louder, and more younger than me. Don't forget I can still control you as a daughter. 

⦁  Happy birthday, darling. You are an adult enough to buy and ride a car, but I'm scared because I love you.

⦁  Happy birthday to my daughter who inherited my good looks. Just kidding, you got your looks from your other parent. 

⦁  Happy birthday, dear. Let's enjoy your birthday foods, drinks, and cakes together. We do have fun like you. It's your birthday, but we partner with you to make fun. 


No comments:

Post a Comment