30+ Funny Dream Quotes and Sayings For Dreamers

 

funny dreams, funny dream quotes, funny quotes about dreams, crazy dream quotes, dream big funny quotes, funny nightmare quotes, funny quotes about dreams and goals, funny quotes on dreams and reality, living the dream quotes funny, it's never too late funny quotes, sweet dreams funny quotes, dream of you quotes, dream quotes, i have a dream quotes,

Are you trying to explain a dream to someone, and it sounds crazy? Yeah, some dream quotes and sayings are tough to explain. We dreamers know that sometimes we will behave abnormally. If you are a dreamer and you say you don't behave like an abnormal person sometimes, then you are lying. 

Many times, dreamers can continue dreaming and keep talking to themselves without anyone. We can sometimes use our hands and bodies to describe ourselves when dreaming. 

Let me tell you, success and dreams are adventures. If you want to succeed in this life or achieve your dream, you must think big, think abnormal, and do something abnormal.

Join us and let's have some dream adventures through the hilarious world of dream logic. Sit back, relax, and prepare to laugh and be entertained with our funny dream quotes. Make sure you read it to the end. 



Funny Dream Quotes

⦁  I have got the dreamer’s disease.

⦁  Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country. - Anais Nin

⦁  Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly. - Langston Hughes

⦁  Dream never shouts; it speaks to you through whispering in your ear sometimes. You have to be ready to hear what whispers in your ears every single day of your life. - Steven Spielberg

⦁  I was always a dreamer, in childhood especially. People thought I was a strange person. - Charley Pride

⦁  I have had dreams, and I’ve had nightmares. I overcame the nightmares because of my dreams. - Jonas Salk

⦁  The dream is not a drug but a way. Listen to where it can take you. - Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni

⦁  All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. - T.E. Lawrence

⦁  Ask yourself, 'How long am I going to work to make my dreams come true?' I suggest you answer and say's as long as it takes. - Jim Rohn

⦁  Dream is not what you see while sleeping; it is something that does not let you sleep. - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

Reminder: View all our quotes


Funny Dream Quotes With Deep Meaning

⦁  Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions. - Edgar Cayce

⦁  If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again. - Flavia Weedn

⦁  Dream and give yourself permission to envision a YOU that you choose to be. - Joy Page

⦁  Fill your brain with giant dreams so it has no space for petty pursuits. - Robin Sharma

Reminder: View all our life lessons


Dream Big Funny Quotes

⦁  If your dreams don't scare you, they are not big enough. - Ellen Johnson Sirleaf

⦁  I'm a 'blue sky thinker' and dream big. - Hilary Knight

⦁  Work hard, play hard, dream big, love loads, laugh as much as you can, and give back. - Deirdre O'Kane

⦁  My message has always been 'dream big and aim higher. - Coco Gauff

Reminder: View all our lifestyle


Funny Quotes About Dreaming

⦁  I'm a dreamer. I have to dream and reach for the stars, and if I miss a star then I grab a handful of clouds. - Mike Tyson

⦁  If a little dreaming is dangerous, the cure for it is not to dream less, but to dream more, and to dream all the time. - Marcel Proust

⦁  I dream of painting and then I paint my dream. - Vincent Van Gogh

⦁  I dreamed I was a butterfly, flitting around in the sky; then I awoke. Now I wonder: Am I a man who dreamt of being a butterfly, or am I a butterfly dreaming that I am a man?. - Zhuangzi

⦁  The answer is dreams. Dreaming on and on. Entering the world of dreams and never coming out. Living in dreams for the rest of time. - Haruki Murakami

⦁  Keep dreaming. Keep working. Because the other option is to be working on someone else’s dreams. - Rip Miller


Funny Hilarious Dream Quotes To Laugh Loud and For Fun

⦁  I was told that the key to success is to dream big.  So I dreamt I owned a mansion on the moon.  

⦁  I dream of a world where pizza is free. But for now, I'll settle for learning how to fold a proper pizza box.

⦁  In one dream I am asking people around me, what is my purpose in life? No one is responding. Suddenly I find myself standing in front of Jesus. He says I must undergo three trials.

⦁  I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

⦁  In my dreams I'm jealous all the time, until I wake. I'm scaring myself with the idea of a God who could only be loving and never jealous.

⦁  Dreams are like WiFi. If you don't have a good connection, you get weird stuff.

⦁  In my dream I'm eating a giant marshmallow. When I woke up, my pillow was gone.

⦁  Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment